Saturday 9 January 2016

The Future : 10 years from now #Day2 #30DaysBlogChallenge




Day 2: Where would you like to be 10 years from now?

That is both exciting and overwhelming questions for a daydreamer me. I have too many dreams and ideas and then feel overwhelmed and a bit down because of the little time and so much to do mindset. However, just for the sake of it let me imagine where I would like to be in 10 years from now.
-          10 years from now I will be in my  40s.
-          I would love that I live peacefully, blessed and happy with my husband and daughter (and our other child) on our little house on the hill.
-          I would love to have another child. I hope it will be a boy.
-          I would love to have sent my parents to the Holy Land
-          I would love to have done many travelling inside Maluku, Indonesia and Abroad with Simon and Tania (and our other child)
-          I think I would be based in Ambon simply because I am now a ‘PNS’, a lecturer at Pattimura University.
-          I would also be a successful Businesswoman co-managing a successful, professional and purposeful organization specializing in Language Teaching… (Baca: Kursus) with my husband and family.
-          I would love that My Current Language center becomes a household name and also I got to sell it as a franchise.  
-          I would love to be able to open job opportunities for others
-          I would love to have be finished or on the process of finishing my PHd from one of the university abroad… (hey… one can dream!!)
-          I would love to set up a foundation to fund underprivileged young people of Ambon to further their study. Or an organization for other good cause.
-          I would love to still be teaching and reaching out to young people of Ambon and Maluku.

I think that’s about it. I have many dreams. But some are too abstract I can only feel it hehehe…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...